ASUS K8V-MX mATX Soket 754 AMD ATX Motherboard 2 x SATA K8M800 Support DDR AGP 3PCI SATA RAID Video Sound LAN
CONDITION: Used - Pulled - Works
CONTENT: ONE Motherboard with I/O Plate ONLY
Asus K8V-MX - Socket 754 Athlon 64/ Sempron, VIA K8M800 + VT8237R, Front Side Bus 1600 MT/s, DDR400/333/266, SATA (RAID0, RAID1 & JBOD) , Onboard LAN, 5.1 Sound and Video MATX Motherboard
K8 (754 Socket) UMA Best Choice
64bit CPU support / computing, the next generation technology to replace current 32-bit architecture, delivers advanced system performance, faster memory access and increased productivity. This motherboard provides excellent compatibility and flexibility by supporting .
The K8V-MX Supports AMD Athlon64 and AMD Sempron processors: The AMD Athlon 64 processor is based on AMD64 technology, which represents the landmark introduction of the industry's first x86-64 technology. The AMD Sempron is designed to give everyday computing compelling performance at an incredible value.
AMD Cool 'n' Quiet! Technology
The K8V-MX supports AMD Cool 'n' Quiet! Technology, which monitors system operation and automatically adjusts CPU voltage and frequency for a cool and quiet environment.
DDR400 (PC3200), the latest and fastest DDR memory standard, supports bandwidth up to 3.2GB/s to provide enhanced system performance.
Serial ATA RAID
The onboard VT8237R southbridge provides the complete solution to your RAID requirements on different disk array standards, and supports RAID 0, 1 and JBOD on 2 Serial ATA ports.
S/PDIF-out on Back I/O Port
The K8V-MX's S/PDIF out function turns your computer into a high-end entertainment system with digital connectivity to powerful speaker systems.
6 Channel Audio & SoundMAX Digital Audio System
The SoundMAX Digital Audio System is the industry's highest performance and most reliable audio solution for business perfessionals, audiophiles, musicians, and gamers. SoundMAX Digital Audio System can output 5.1 channel surround sound and features state .
CrashFree BIOS 2
Whenever BIOS gets corrupted, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 2 allows users to reboot the computer and perform an smart auto-recovery procedure through the motherboard support CD.
Integrated 10/100 LAN
The on-board LAN controller is a highly integrated Fast Ethernet controller. It is enhanced with an ACPI management function to provide efficient power management for advanced operating systems.
Socket 754 for AMD Athlon 64 / Sempron
AMD Cool 'n' Quiet
Front Side Bus
2 x DIMM, max. 2GB, DDR400/ 333/ 266, ECC, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
1 x AGP8X
3 x PCI
2 x Serial ATA, RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD
2 x UltraDMA 100/66/33
ADI AD1888 SoundMAX 6-channel CODEC
S/PDIF out interface
Realtek RTL8201CL 10/100M LAN PHY
Max 8 USB2.0 ports
Adjustable FSB/DDR ratio, Fixed AGP/PCI frequencies
SFS (Stepless Frequency Selection) from 200MHz up to 240MHz at 1MHz increment
Back Panel I/O Ports
1 x Parallel
1 x Serial
1 x PS/2 Keyboard
1 x PS/2 Mouse
1 x VGA
1 x Audio I/O
1 x RJ45
4 x USB
Internal I/O Connectors
2 x USB connector supports additional 4 USB ports
24-pin ATX Power connector
4-pin ATX 12V Power connector
CD / AUX audio in
CPU / Chassis FAN connectors
Front panel audio connector
S/PDIF out connector
BIOS: 4 Mb Flash ROM, AMI BIOS, (TCAV), PnP, DMI2.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 2.3, ASUS EZ Flash, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 2
Manageability: WfM 2.0, DMI 2.0, WOR, WOL by PME, WOR by PME, WO USB, WO KB/MS
ASUS PC Probe
mATX, 9.6”x 9.6”(24.5cm x 24.5cm)
Thank you for looking.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
• Pickup Charges US$5.00
• Pickup payment must be in cash only.
• Pickup arrangements must be made within 7 Days after placing an order.
• There will be no retruns after item has been inspected and had been picked up.
• All items are shipped from Toronto
• Please bear in mind that this shipment may have to clear customs and / or navigate various postal services before reaching you.
> Item can be shipped only after full payment is made.
• All prices are in US$ only.
We’ve found that the average delivery times are as follows:
[+] Domestically (within Canada): 5 - 10 business days.
[+] Within North America (including most US continental destinations): 7 - 15 business days
[+] International destinations (including Europe, Italy, UK, Hawaii, Alaska): 10 - 30 business days
[+] Southern Pacific destinations (including Australia, New Zealand etc.): 15 - 60 business days.
[+] We may ask extra shipping charges specially if you are not located in North America.
[+] Shipping charges include handling charges
[+] Item DOES NOT qualify for multiple item shipping discount or COMBINED SHIPPING.
Terms / Disclaimer:
[+] Any questions please email us before placing the order.
[+] Most emails are replied within 48 hours
[+] Buyer is responsible for custom / duty fee if any.
[+] Buyer is responsible for all the Shipping and Handling or return shipping charges.
[+] Buyer is responsible for return delivery fee if the item is not found to be defective.
[+] Shipping or Pickup charges are none refundable
[+] Any buyer not following the conditions stated on this page is subject to disqualification.
[+] No Returns / Refund or Exchange. (No exception).
> If you do not agree on terms stated on this page please do not buy.
• Some times the picture can be a File Photo and not the actual one.
• Item can be similar if exact match is not available.
• Item can be different from the picture but will be with similar spec.
• Please Research yourself with compatibility of your apparatus.
• ""DO NOT THINK ITS NEW if it’s not mentioned above then IT IS Nicely USED.""
• Please refer to description and condition to find out exactly how good or bad the item is.
• Some times Part no. Model no. or serial no. may or may not be the same but product will be compatible.
• Please check product documentation for compatibility prior to purchase.
• Information here is for reference only and accuracy can not be guaranteed
• We try our best to provide the correct specifications of the item for your ease and convenience. Some times it does not match the original one but similar specification item. In case of any variation we will not be deemed responsible.
[+] Thanks for stopping by.
Copyright © 2010 - 2011 All rights reserved
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 July, 2010.