MSI MS-6702 K8T Neo VIA ATX Motherboard FSB 800MHz Socket 754 AMD Ver.1
CONDITION: USED - PULLED FROM WORKING SYSTEM
CONTENT: ONE MOTHERBOARD ONLY
Due to the High Performance Memory design, motherboards or system configurations may or may not operate smoothly at the JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standard settings (BIOS Default on the motherboard) such as DDR voltage, memory speeds and memory timing. Please confirm and adjust your memory setting in the BIOS accordingly for better system stability.
Example: Kingston HyperX DDR500 PC4000 operates at 2.65V, 3-4-4-8, CL=3.
For more information about specification of high performance memory modules, please check with your Memory Manufactures for more details.
• VIA K8T800 + VIA VT8237
• Integrated Ethernet 10/100/1000 LAN
• IEEE1394 FireWire
• Serial ATA RAID 0, 1 (VIA VT8237)
• Serial ATA RAID 0, 1, 0+1 (Promise)
• 4X/8X AGP, 6 channel Audio
• Live Update 3
• D-bracket 2
• MSI Corecell Chip, MSI Corecenter, DOT
• Supports 64-bit AMD® Athlon64 processor (Socket 754)
• VIA® K8T800 Chipset
- HyperTransport connection to AMD Next Generation of CPU
- 8 or 16 bit control/ address. data transfer both directions
- 800/600/400/200MHz "Double Data Rate" operation both direction
- AGP v3.0 compliant with 8X transfer mode
• VIA® VT8237 Chipset
- Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode EIDE controller
- Integrated dual channel native Serial ATA/RAID controller that will supply 150MB/s and support RAID 0, RAID 1
- ACPI & PC2001 compliant enhanced power management
- Supports 8 USB2.0 ports. (Rear x4/ Front x4)
• Supports three 184-pin DDR SDRAMs up to 2GB memory size
• Supports DDR400*/DDR333/DDR266 DDR SDRAM (*Refer to MSI recommended modules)
Note: PC3200 (DDR400) maximum 4 banks (2 double-sided) only
• One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) 1.5V 4x/8x slot
• Five PCI 2.2 32-bit Master PCI Bus slots. (support 3.3v / 5v PCI bus interface
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• An IDE controller on the VT8237 chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA 66/100/133 operation modes. It can connect 4 Ultra ATA drives.
• Serial ATA/150 controller integrated in VT8237
- Up to 150MB/s transfer speed
- Can connect up to 2 Serial ATA drives
- Support RAID 0, RAID 1
Promise 20378 Onboard
• Supports ultra ATA, Serial ATA, Ultra ATA RAID 0 or 1, Serial ATA RAID 0 or 1, Ultra/ Serial ATA RAID 0+1
• Connect up to 2 Serial ATA devices and 2 Ultra ATA 133 devices
• VIA VT6307 IEEE1394 controller
• Provides onboard one 6-pins port and one 4-pins port
• Transfer rate up to 400Mbps
• 6 Channel software audio codec Realtek ALC655
• Compliance with AC97' v2.3 Spec
• Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement
• Provide onboard SPDIF out
• Realtek 8110S Dual layout
• Integrated Gigabit Ethernet MAC and PHY transceiver, auto-negotiation operation.
• Supports single-port 10MB/s, 100MB/s, 1000MB/s Base-T application.
• Compliance with PCIv2.2 and LAN on Motherboard (LOM) standard.
• 1 floppy port supports 2 FDDs with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
• 1 serial ports COM1
• 1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
• 8 USB 2.0 ports (Rear x 4 / Front x 4)
• 5 audio ports in vertical (Left, Center, Right, Line-in, MIC)
• 1 SPDIF out
• 2 IEEE 1394 connectors
• 1 RJ-45 jack
• 1 IrDA connector for SIR/ASKIR/HPSIR
Dimensions: 30.5 cm(L) x 24.5 cm(W) ATX Form Factor
Weight: 0.8 Kg.
Information's are here for your reference only and accuracy can not be guaranteed
Copyright © 2013 All rights reserved
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 12 July, 2013.