Fortin INT-SL Data Interface Module For Select GM 1998 to 2008 and more ( Internet Reflashable )
Content One interface unit with wires and manual
The INT-SL is a Data Bus interface control module for most GM vehicles 1998 through 2008. It is a transponder bypass that will also allow you to control the electric door locks, factory alarm, parking lights, heated seats and other available options including a tachometer output. It is compatible with any remote starter and supports 2-way Datalink communication for a simplified installation.
CRIMESTOPPER INT-SL Anti-Theft System Bypass w/ Door Lock Interface for Newer GM Models
compatible with any remote car starter
compatible with manufacturer's anti-theft system
maintains integrity of manufacturer's anti-theft system
compatible with manufacturer's security and convenience functions
maintains integrity of manufacturer's security and convenience functions
high security single-wire data transfer
compact design easy to mount
no extra key required for operation
Firmware ver. 3.01
Made in Canada
Successor for the GM-SL2
Includes the 2-way Data-Link communication port
For Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, and Saturn vehicles
Passkey III, Passlock I & II and VATS data bypass kit via class 2 databus (J1850)
Automatically enables the heated-mirrors, heated-seats and rear-defrost if engine core temperature is below 0 degrees Celsius
Consumes only 4mA at rest to prevent battery drain and functions at very low temperatures
Stable from 4.5 to 25 volts, and to -40 degrees celcius
Compatible with more than 300 different years, makes and models
2 step programming procedure
Simplified and fool-proof installation instructions
Self-Learning algorithm allows the module to detect the type of vehicle and adjusts automatically
Estimated install and program time is less than 15 minutes
Dual Driver Presets
No Key Required
PassKey 3 (PK3)
PATS Via Databus
Sliding Door (Left)
Sliding Door (Right)
Trunk Pin Output
2-way Data-Link communication port.
For Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, GMC, Hummer, Jeep, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep vehicles.
Passkey III, Passlock I & II and VATS data bypass kit via class 2 databus (J1850).
Automatically enables the heated-mirrors, heated-seats and rear-defrost if engine core temperature is below 0 degrees Celsius on select vehicles.
Consumes only 4mA at rest to prevent battery drain and functions at very low temperatures.
Stable from 4.5 to 25 volts, and to -40 degrees celcius.
Compatible with more than 400 different years, makes and models.
2 step programming procedure.
Simplified and fool-proof installation instructions.
Self-Learning algorithm allows the module to detect the type of vehicle and adjusts automatically.
Estimated install and program time is less than 15 minutes.
Thank you for looking.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
• Pickup Charges US$5.00
• Pickup payment must be in cash only.
• Pickup arrangements must be made within 7 Days after placing an order.
• There will be no retruns after item has been inspected and had been picked up.
• All items are shipped from Toronto
• Please bear in mind that this shipment may have to clear customs and / or navigate various postal services before reaching you.
> Item can be shipped only after full payment is made.
• All prices are in US$ only.
We’ve found that the average delivery times are as follows:
[+] Domestically (within Canada): 5 - 10 business days.
[+] Within North America (including most US continental destinations): 7 - 15 business days
[+] International destinations (including Europe, Italy, UK, Hawaii, Alaska): 10 - 30 business days
[+] Southern Pacific destinations (including Australia, New Zealand etc.): 15 - 60 business days.
[+] We may ask extra shipping charges specially if you are not located in North America.
[+] Shipping charges include handling charges
[+] Item DOES NOT qualify for multiple item shipping discount or COMBINED SHIPPING.
Terms / Disclaimer:
[+] Any questions please email us before placing the order.
[+] Most emails are replied within 48 hours
[+] Buyer is responsible for custom / duty fee if any.
[+] Buyer is responsible for all the Shipping and Handling or return shipping charges.
[+] Buyer is responsible for return delivery fee if the item is not found to be defective.
[+] Shipping or Pickup charges are none refundable
[+] Any buyer not following the conditions stated on this page is subject to disqualification.
[+] No Returns / Refund or Exchange. (No exception).
> If you do not agree on terms stated on this page please do not buy.
• Some times the picture can be a File Photo and not the actual one.
• Item can be similar if exact match is not available.
• Item can be different from the picture but will be with similar spec.
• Please Research yourself with compatibility of your apparatus.
• ""DO NOT THINK ITS NEW if it’s not mentioned above then IT IS Nicely USED.""
• Please refer to description and condition to find out exactly how good or bad the item is.
• Some times Part no. Model no. or serial no. may or may not be the same but product will be compatible.
• Please check product documentation for compatibility prior to purchase.
• Information here is for reference only and accuracy can not be guaranteed
• We try our best to provide the correct specifications of the item for your ease and convenience. Some times it does not match the original one but similar specification item. In case of any variation we will not be deemed responsible.
[+] Thanks for stopping by.
Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 02 July, 2010.